Need a last minute dessert idea for a holiday party? This one is sure to be a hit… the bowl was gone in about 67 seconds after Christmas Eve dinner.
- 1 pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese (I used the reduced fat version)
- 3 cups skim milk
- 2 pkg Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 container (8 oz) of Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping
- 1 box of fat free Vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup brewed, cooled coffee (non-flavored, I use Maxwell)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Optional- Raspberries, Strawberries & Blueberries for topping- Shaved Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate shaved on top
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer, add in milk and dry pudding mix then beat again. Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip. Fold in Chocolate Chips. Line 2.5 qt bowl with 30-35 wafers- drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee, Pour in pudding mixture and chocolate chips. Top with cool whip and grated chocolate. Finish with additional fruit tops… ENJOY!